CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR MOVENS WEBSITE
- The Data Controller of your personal data within Movens website is Henshin Group LTD with its registered office in Kingfisher House, Hurstwood Grange Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath West Sussex, United Kingdom (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Controller’).
- If you expressly consent to use your personal data, they will be processed (i.e., inter alia, gathered, stored, recorded, surveyed) by the Controller on the basis of your consent for the following purposes:
- Newsletter subscription data: are collected for the purposes of business and commercial information.
- User registration data: are collected for the purposes of the performance of hosting agreements and other contracts relating to Movens Mobility Platform and Movens Marketplace.
- By ticking the following points, you express the consent to processing, by the Controller, of your personal data for the afore mentioned purposes. Expressing the consent is voluntary. Each of the consents is separate from the remaining ones which means that you do not have to express consent to data processing for each of the purposes indicated below. If you do not express the consent to processing of your personal data in all the boxes below, Heshin will not be able to perform your registration. If you do not express the consent to processing of your personal data, your personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of performance of the current registration/subscription form.
- Your personal data will be stored for as long as these data are necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose the data has been collected for. You may request the erasure of your personal data at any time, using the form available here. The recipient of your personal is only the internal staff of Henshin.
- Please remember that you have the right of insight into your personal data, as well as the possibility to correct them or to demand their removal, the right to demand from the Controller the access to your personal data, their correction, removal, limitation of their processing, transfer of the personal data, as well as the right to submit a complaint to Data Protection Supervisory Authority. Rules of exercise of these rights are determined by applicable legal provisions. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, you should contact the Controller, by way of an e-mail message to the following e-mail address:
Henshin Group LTD
Kingfisher House, Hurstwood Grange Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath
West Sussex, United Kingdom, RH17 7QX
Phone number: +44 (0) 1978 526286
More information about the exercise of your rights is available in the Privacy Statement.
- You can withdraw the consent or consents already granted at any time, by sending an-email message or a letter to the Controller, to the address indicated hereinabove. Please remember that the withdrawal of the consent to data processing remains without any impact on conformity of processing rendered on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal with the law.
- Your personal data will be processed by electronical devices.