Henshin Group LTD (“HENSHIN”) take the protection of your personal data seriously. Data security and the protection of your privacy when processing personal data is an important concern, which we take into account in our business processes. We process your personal data on the basis of applicable data protection law, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“), which we which we respect as the best legal example for the processing of the personal data of users around the world.
In the following Privacy statement we would like to inform you about how we process your personal data and which rights you are entitled to.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data and how can you reach our data protection officer?
The data controller for the data processing is: Henshin Group LTD
Kingfisher House, Hurstwood Grange Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Phone number: +44 (0) 1978 526286
You can contact our Data Protection Officer under:
Types of data processed
The IT systems and software for the functioning of this website acquire some personal data during normal operation; the transmission of this data is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects but could, due to its very nature, by processing and associations with data held by third parties, allow identification of the users.
This data category includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users who log on to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the server response status (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
A cookie is a small text file placed by a website on the user’s computer or mobile device when he/she visits the site. Some operations cannot not be performed without using cookies, and in some cases they are therefore technically necessary.
HENSHIN uses technical cookies to optimize the user browsing experience, in order to:
• Identify the user’s device when he/she logs on to its websites. In this way it is possible to provide information on the products, allow the display of customized content and make other functions and services available.
• Analyse browsing activity in order to constantly simplify access to Movens services.
• Improve security.
User registration data
HENSHIN will store the data given at the time the Customer registers as a user (first name, surname, email address) of Movens Marketplace.
Personal data provided by users (e.g. Derivative work authors) are collected for the purposes of the performance of hosting agreements and other contracts relating to Movens Mobility Platform. They are processed subject to prior consent granted during the registration procedure and are stored for the time necessary to exercise the rights deriving from such contracts.
Newsletter subscription data
The personal data collected by HENSHIN through newsletter subscription are the email address of the subscriber and its general data (first name, surname, employment details).
These data are collected for the purposes of business and commercial information. They are processed subject to prior consent granted in accordance with the conditions of applicable laws, without prejudice to the right to erasure and other rights granted by the law.
All personal data are processed using automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
For what purposes do we process your personal data and what legal permission do we have for this legal basis?
HENSHIN processes your personal data if this is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with HENSHIN for the use of Movens Mobility Platform.
• If you contact our assistance service by e-mail or telephone, HENSHIN collects the information and data (including personal data) provided by you in order to be able to process your request.
• If you register your account on Movens Marketplace, HENSHIN collects the information and data (including personal data) provided by you for the performance of the contract (hosting of software products, derivative works, computer programs etc.)
• If you sign in our newsletter or other business information services, we process your personal data in order to keep you updated about forthcoming products or services related to Movens Mobility Platform.
The aforementioned processing of personal data may also be based on the legitimate interests of HENSHIN. More information about the balance of interest test is available upon request.
If you have given your consent, HENSHIN will use your personal data on the basis of this consent in accordance with the purposes stated therein.
This includes the following processing purposes:
• To provide you with information and advice from HENSHIN about our products and services related to Movens Mobility Platform by electronic mail.
• Creation of user profiles to improve our services and adapt our products even better to your needs.
HENSHIN is not able to and shall not process your personal data resulting from the use of sharing vehicles, including position and transaction data that arise during the use of mobility services.
If you use corresponding mobility or networked vehicle services, position and movement data (in particular GPS data) may be generated.
Collecting and processing this kind of data is under the exclusive responsibility of third parties, which provide the car sharing service.
Storage and transferring of personal data
Your personal data is generally only processed in the United Kingdom. No data deriving from the web service are communicated or disclosed.
In exceptional cases your data can be transferred to recipients outside of the United Kingdom (e.g. to technical service providers). This will take place in compliance with the applicable data protection law (e.g. Art. 45 GDPR).
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, the personal data will not be transferred to third parties service providers to enable the processing of the personal data by the service provider on behalf of us and on the basis of our instructions (so-called “processing on behalf”). In the event of processing on behalf, the processor will be subject to contractual obligations to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard your personal data and to process the personal data only as instructed.
How long does HENSHIN store your data?
HENSHIN stores your personal data for as long as these data are necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose the data has been collected for. When we no longer need to use your personal data to comply with contractual or statutory obligations, we will remove it from our systems and records and/or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it, unless we need to keep your information, including personal data, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations to which we are subject, e.g. statutory retention periods which can result from, e.g. applicable commercial and/or tax legislation, or if we need it to preserve evidence within the statutes of limitation, which is usually three years but can be up to ten years.
You have the following rights under data protection law:
If you have declared your consent for any personal data processing activities, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
You may have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data which, however, might be limited under the applicable national data protection law:
• You have the right to access regarding the personal data stored by HENSHIN. This means that you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The right to access may be limited under certain circumstances.
• You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
• You may have the right to have incorrect personal data rectified. This means that you have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
• Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to have your personal data erased. This means that under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
• Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data. This means that, in this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes (e.g. with your consent or to raise legal claims).
• Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
To exercise the above rights, please feel free to send us an e-mail to email@example.com or contact us at:
Henshin Group LTD
Kingfisher House, Hurstwood Grange Hurstwood Lane, Haywards Heath
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Telephone number: +44 (0) 1978 526286